An Acute Frailty Network (AFN) 'virtual study day'. This series of lectures, aimed at primary and secondary care practitioners, explores the frailty journey from early recognition to end of life.
Data Security Awareness for 2020. AICC linked course on e-Learning for Healthcare. Course updated 18 Jan 2021.
This module will examine the many ways in which social media can be
used to enhance the experiences of staff and patients.
It will highlight how it has been employed successfully across the NHS and share tips and tricks to enable participants to maximise the impact of the many tools that are available.
Users will also look at how social media could be applied in their area of work and take practical steps towards delivering this potential.
A 6 module course exploring the Model for Improvement and how we can apply it in healthcare.
- Teacher: Robin Davies
This on-line learning module will introduce you to mentoring. You may have just been asked to start supporting people as a mentor and be looking for some guidance, tips and tricks, or you may be someone with experience who is looking to refresh their understanding.
When completed, the learning outcomes associated with this online learning are:
- A clear understanding of what mentoring is (and is not)
- Confidence in understanding and discussing alternative development interventions, such as coaching
- An understanding of the benefits of both being a mentor, and of mentoring others
- Awareness of the key skills you will need to deploy when engaged in mentoring
- An ability to plan effective mentoring meetings and discussions
- An understanding of the key contractual issues to discuss when deciding whether to mentor someone